Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Motivation of The Day: "Who Educate These Children?"


After the wheel too long after I stop in the village of 
briefly in a restaurant. Once the food order, a son 
aged approximately 12 years appear in front of me. 

"Abang want to buy a cake?" He said with a smile. Right hand 
menyelak banana leaves that cover a cake basket jajanannya. 

"No Dik, Abang food is the message," I answered, and finally summary 
he passed away. 

The order arrived, I enjoy them. Is the 20 minutes and then 
I see children earlier about other potential buyers. I see him 
about a pair of husband and wife. They also reject the bid of children, 
and so he passed it. 

"Abang have to eat, did not want me to buy a cake?" tanyanya calm when 
about my table again. 

"Abang new Dik finished eating, I still satisfied," said I, while 
slap repeatedly stomach. He went, but only around the restaurant. 
Until he put in there that are still full bakulnya. Each of 
ago he ask, "I want to buy cakes Bang, Pak ... sister, mother ...." Subtile 
I thought it was cultivated. 

While attention, terbersit admirable, and compassion in my heart 
gigihnya see how he tries. No visible sigh or moan 
signs of despair in himself, even people who ditemuinya 
reluctant to buy kuenya. 

After paying the price of food and drink, I continue to go to the car .. 
I open the door, sit down and fix the doors close. But have not 
I turn on the machine, before the child is standing on the side of the car. He 
smile to me. I down a glass window, and reply 
senyumannya. 

"Abang is satisfied, but may need to take Abang cake I made 
by-by for the brother-sister, mother or father's brother, "he said politely, the 
a smile. Once again he set out with a cake in the basket 
menyelak banana leaf penutupnya. 

Tatap my face, clean and homely. Terpantul feelings of pity in 
heart. So I open the wallet, and pay out money sheet Rp 20.000, -- 
him. 

"Take this Dik! Charity Abang Abang ... No need to buy the cake." I 
said heartfelt feelings of pity for the sudden increase. Son 
receive the money, then thanked running 
back to the sidewalk restaurants. I'm happy to help. . 

After I turn the car engine. I'm back. Would kagetnya 
I see children that extend Rp20.000, - giving it to me 
a blind beggar. I'm surprised, I stop the car, and call 
son. 

"Why Bang, I want to buy a cake?" tanyanya. 

"Why give money Abang younger brother earlier in the beggar? Duit that Abang 
to give younger brother! "I said without a question. 

"Bang, I can not take the money .. Emak angry if he knew I 
sponge. Emak words we must look for work because the living God. 
If he knows I take as much money home, while selling 
many, Mak definitely angry. Mak said beg people not to work 
attempt, I still strongly Bang! "he said as well. I wonder 
at once impressed with the grip of life the child. Without a lot of problems I 
continue to ask how the price of all the cakes in the basket. 

"Abang all want to buy?" he asked and I just nod. Tongue 
I want to say dumb. 

"Rp 25.000, - Bang ...." With joy he entered one by one 
kuenya in plastic, I ulurkan Rp 25.000, -. He said 
thank you and go out of my view. 

Yes Lord!. I can only wonder in the heart, women who 
the high-minded "and" educate the child?. Indeed, I 
impressed with sikapnya. He made me, who we actually .. 

originally posted by frank_jmx 

From the mailing list, make it intropeksi kita2 often err.

No comments: