Sunday, February 1, 2009

Balada money with a hundred thousand thousand

Perhaps, the thousand and one hundred thousand have the origin of the same but have a different fate. Both were printed in PERURI with the materials and tools that look good. The first time out of PERURI, the thousand and one hundred thousand equally good, lustrous, clean, fragrant and interesting. But after three months out of the PERURI, the thousand and one hundred thousand to meet again in the wallet in a different condition.



Money said in a hundred thousand thousand money: "Yes, ampyyyuunnnn. ......... Where are you, comrade? Just three days separate us, koq you like the worn-out? Dingy, dirty, scratched and .... . smell! the time we were out of PERURI, we share a cool ..... what have you?


"Money thousand one hundred thousand up money that is still cool with a feeling nelangsa. While the journey, the thousand said:" Yes, thus nasibku, comrade. Since we are out of PERURI, only three days in my wallet and a good clean. The following day I was moved to the wallet tukang vegetables crease. Tukang vegetables from the wallet, I switch to a plastic bag tukang chicken. Plastic wet, full of blood and chicken taik. Next day again, I am thrown to a plastic pengamen, from the moment I pengamen comfortable in the drawer fitter warteg. Tukangwarteg drawer of my move to the bag of rice Uduk carpenters. That's my journey from day to day. Therefore I smell it, dingy, worn-out, as they often folded-fold, roll-digulung, diremas-remas. ......


Money hundred thousand listen with concern. "Wow, very sad trip, friends! Unlike with pengalamanku. If I do, since we PERURI out of it, I kept in a leather wallet and fragrant. After that I moved to a wallet beautiful woman. ... Hmmm its wallet once fragrant. Once there, I moved ago, sometimes I have the 5-star hotel, entrance to the dining restaurant, to the luxury car showroom, in the mother-mother arisan officials, and celebrities in the bag. The point I am always in a place that I bagus.Jarang deh in place that you describe it. ...... And I rarely lho meet the same friends.

Money thousand silent a moment. He breathe relieved, he said: "Yes. Our nation is different. You always are in a comfortable place"

But there is one thing that always makes me happy and proud of you! "" What's that? "The money's not a hundred thousand.


"I often meet friends in-boxes in the mosque or charity in places of worship other. Almost every day I come by in those spots. Rarely banget tuh I see you or your friends there ..... "



FIGHT!

Wawan Nurdien N

No comments: