Sunday, February 1, 2009

When We Have to Choice 1

Alkisah, a king of the rich and very good, he has many
brass and gold once, because too much so that between gold and
brass mixed into one.

One day the king of good heart to give this gift to all the gold
the people, he opened gudangnya ago beg people to take
bits of gold they surrendered. Because between the brass and gold mixed
so that one becomes very difficult in the distinction, where the gold and where
a
brass, and a 24 carat masnya and emasnya which only 1
rust, but there are rules of the king, that is when they are
choose one and take the gold from that, they should not be
return again. But the king's promise to those who get
only 1 carat gold or those who have colored, they can
dikebun work caring for the king and the king is good, the king
will add value and provide rust that little by little.
Hear
Rejoice that the people, while mengelu hail king. They came
from the corner, and from them one by one with careful
keep an eye on things, the time given to them all
is one and a half hours, with the calculation of a half-day to choose,
half a day to ponder, and a half more days to decide.

The soldiers are always standby to maintain security in the selection of gold,
because
not rare that the seizure of gold between them. During
process
election takes place, a soldier tried to ask the wrong
a people, "what you observe is very, so that one half-day
you
waktumu spend here? ", he answered" of course I need to
be careful, I have to get a 24 carat gold is ", and ask
soldiers
it again "if 24 carat gold was never there, or just have
one batch of gold is, if you are still searching for them?
while waktumu very limited ", he answered again" of course
no,
I will take the last gold of ditanganku so waktuku
exhausted ".
Then the soldiers around and he is a handsome,
see
perangainya he is a rich, the soldiers ask him
"O
the rich what you find here, you do not have more than
enough? ", the rich are responsible" for life is money, if I can
take the gold this, of course, that means adding keuntunganku ".
Then the soldiers overseeing the return of their items, then
appear by someone, since that one day he always grasp
emasnya fragment, and dihampirinya him "why you still
here?
not you choose the gold-gold? or have been rounded to tekadmu
take the gold? ", the soldiers heard the word, this person only
shut up
course, the soldiers said it again "or you believe that that is the gold
24 carat, so that you no longer try to find the others? ", The
the
still silent, the more soldiers that it's not, then he better come up again
"Not you hear the start?", While soldiers stare, people
that the "master, I am a poor man, I did not know which
a
gold and the brass, but I choose the heart of gold, the sayapun
does not know how this rate of gold, or if in fact this is only the gold
kuninganpun I also do not know "," then why do not you try
ask them, or to me if you do not know "tanya
prajutit again. "Lord, gold and brass king this property, so the
I only know where the king of the gold and the brass, which
1karat and a 24 carat. But one thing that I believe the king's promise
to change the brass into gold, it's more important "answered
lugu.
This curious about the soldiers "so why can?", "For me
whatever
kadar carat gold is enough for me, because if I work, I
takes many years to save money to buy gold, monsieur "
soldiers
appear surprised to hear answers from this person, and he continue
accelerate "the master again, I may not be regulation of the gold exchange
I have taken, "" not you take the gold-gold and the other
menukarkannya now, while there is still time? "a soldier again," I
have been using that time, half the time now my last day,
This
time I take the decision, if I replace this with a gold
others, I do not necessarily get better than I have this, I
decided to serve the king and I treat this property, to
make a pure gold ", shortly campanulate palace
ring, a sign
have ended their activities.

Then the king and stood out at a high and said "oh
people who kukasihi, all the gold that you hold is a gift
kuberikan has, in accordance with the agreement, no one is allowed
switch or dissipate the gift that, if it is found above the
that person will be punished because he does not respect the king "words
King was greeted warmly by the people. Then again before
people, want to tell the king about one thing "and know that
does not actually have 24 carat gold is, this meant that you
all must dedicate to the kingdom, and can only add that I am
the amount of rust that, because I am who have them. During one and a half
day,
half-day is the second time kuberikan to you all the time
to ponder the options, you come to me for kutunggu
ask
with regard to gold, but what a pity that only one person came
to me
to inquire. "

Thus the king's good-hearted and wise to teach the people, and
for many years he was with the patient, add items from rust
gold
people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GS Ajie
HP/SMS : 0856-55-7777-00, 081-938-700007, 0352-7104371, 081234-079277
Cp : Iwan Setiawan, Yusniawati, Eko Yudho K (Legal Marketing)
Homepage : www.yonasindo.com / www.yip.co.id
Email : gunawansapta_adjie@yahoo.co.uk
YM : gunawansapta_adjie

No comments: